Oliver AT 45-630Z 130MM Zip Sided Composite Safety Toe Work Boots
Shipping & Returns
The brand new Oliver AT 45-630Zwork boots in Wheat, provide all the great attributes you have come to expect from the AT 45 Series. This 130mm zip sided low-cut hiker style work boot has a water resistant Nubuck Leather upper and features Oliver's SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built into the insole to provide unparalleled comfort and support. Popular and suited to industries such as: Agriculture, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Mining & Quarrying, Oil & Gas, Transport & Logistics, Storage & Warehousing.
- Toe Bumper: This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Cut Resistant Sole: Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Electrical Resistant: Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap: Non-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Heat & Slip Resistant TPU outsole:Heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments. The sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard).
- Airport Friendly Footwear: Our airport friendly boots feature a non metallic safety toe cap and non metal hardware that won't set off the metal detector as you pass through airport security.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption: Using a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
Compliance: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011ASTM F2413-18
Please Note:Oliver Boots half sizes are the same length as the preceding full size but offer a wider fitting.
It is recommended that you use a Leather Waterproofing agent on your new boots.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100. - $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100. - $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.