Oliver AT 55-385 - 200MM Hi-Leg Zip Sided Safety Steel Toe Work Boots
Shipping & Returns
The Oliver AT 55-385 work boots in Wheat may be lightweight but they offer heavy duty protection. This 200mm Hi-Leg zipsided boot has a water resistant Nubuck Leather upper and features Oliver's SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built into the insole to provide unparalleled comfort and support. Popular and suited to industries such as: Agriculture, Building & Construction, Mining & Quarrying, Oil & Gas.
- Toe Bumper: This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Cut Resistant Sole: Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Antistatic: Minimises the build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases.
- Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- Steel Safety Toe Cap:Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Heat & Slip Resistant PU outsole:Heat resistant to 300º Celcius or 572º Fahrenheit. Ideal for extreme, harsh and high surface heat working environments. The sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard).
- NANOlite® Footbed: The Oliver Comfort System now has a unique NANOlite footbed for greater comfort and well-being. The gently raised surface of the sole massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue. Plus, a perforated foam air control layer enhances air circulation, reducing odour.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption: Using a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Heel Guard: For added stability and impact protection
- Kevlar® stitching:Across all critical wear seams.
Compliance: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009EN ISO 20345:2011ASTM F2413-11
Please Note:Oliver Boots half sizes are the same length as the preceding full size but offer a wider fitting.
It is recommended that you use a Leather Waterproofing agent on your new boots.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100. - $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100. - $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 12pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.