In the '80s, the Reebok NPC II in black ruled the court with its soft, all-white silhouette. Today, Reebok has revived these unisex shoes as a fashion staple. This laid-back take on the 1985 classic has the same clean lines and unique cupsole as the original. An embroidered logo rounds out the throwback appeal, making these shoes ideal for casual, everyday wear.
- Materials: Full-grain leather for soft support
- Best for: Casual wear, classic style, throwback looks
- Low-cut design for a sleek and sophisticated silhouette
- EVA midsole helps add cushioning
- High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness
- Padded foam sockliner for comfort
- Product colour: Black
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100. - $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100. - $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.